an SCA warband: An Tir's wolf pack

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Derfail

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Derfail on July 12th 2009, 11:41 pm

hey new chat capabilities you can get a lot more specific in your posts on here pretty cool will take some getting used to.
    Arthmael

Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Arthmael on October 6th 2009, 1:15 pm

Glad that you like it. Yeah, I definitely think that this whole setup will greatly benefit us. And be a bit more convenient than myspace, huh? Eventually, we can even direct the people we meet at events to talk to us here!

What the forums really require right now are a few members to take the initiative to begin posting. Get the ball rolling and replies will begin falling in. From there, I think it will carry rather easily on it's own. =)
    Arabus

Post  Arabus on January 12th 2010, 7:46 pm

This website is an amazing tool, something that could very well lead to communication not being an issue and possibly even recruiting or encouraging new members. However, currently it is as useful to us as our practices are. A tool is only of use when it is used, and as of lately, only derfail and my self have so much as checked the webpage, let alone replied or opened a discussion about anything of concern. If he and I are the only members interested in comunicating about the companys well being and advancement, then I fail to see why we shouldn't be able to make decisions for the company as whole. If everyone shows as much concern for that as they have been, we could disband the Black Company altogether and it wouldn't make a difference to any one.
    Derfail

Post  Derfail on January 14th 2010, 7:42 pm

i have been thinking something far to similar. That is not good!
    Arabus

Post  Arabus on January 14th 2010, 10:48 pm

Well, you good for a meeting weekend after this? We can make sure every one hears of it, and if they don't show then the meeting continues, only those present will be able to cast vote on anything, and only those present will have any right to complain of the outcome. I will call Durin today and see if his place will be available, and if not we can change it to either your place or mine Derfail. (Yours would be more central to everyone however.) Any objections?
    Derfail

Post  Derfail on January 16th 2010, 10:41 pm

no objections at all... Sounds like a plan. should we invite Thorkill? for a little wisdom? and we may want to talk with the Duchess?
    Arabus

Post  Arabus on January 18th 2010, 6:02 am

I am all for using Thorkil as a resource in wisdom and experience. I don't want anyone in the company feeling pressured to follow what is thorkils way. I know thats not his goal and that he's trying to help, but he's made clear that he is not trying to join us and is seperate from us, thus I'd like to see his advice taken into consideration at all times, but never as what we have to appeal to. Currently not an issue, but caution in all regards will keep the companys wants and goals clear and attainable.

So far as angharad, I have stayed in relative contact with her, and she recognizes our difficultys and still supports us. I would like to see us consolidate ourselves in the immediate sense and then present this to her by inviting her to a meeting or a gathering.
    Derfail

Post  Derfail on January 18th 2010, 9:09 pm

i concur, hope to get things worked out very soon!
    Arabus

Post  Arabus on January 19th 2010, 1:44 am

Soss you have any real objections, I will call everyone and let them know that after shop time we will also hold a company meeting, so as to resolve some of our more immediate issues.
    Derfail

Post  Derfail on January 21st 2010, 4:25 pm

in the words of Tony the Tiger THEIR GRRRREEAAT! yeah no problem

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 12th 2018, 6:00 am