The Black Company

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an SCA warband: An Tir's wolf pack

5 posters

Events at Durins

Arabus
    Arabus

Events at Durins Empty Events at Durins

Post  Arabus June 7th 2010, 10:19 pm

The last weekend of June Durin will be opening up his place for last minute repars and preparations. Bring tenst, sleeping bags and whatever you feel you need for camping on the property.

We are allowed to set up after noon friday and have o have everthing cleaned up and packed by sundown sunday.
    Rose

Events at Durins Empty Looking Forward

Post  Rose June 14th 2010, 5:27 am

Hello to All, Very Happy

We are looking forward to seeing you all here for the first Black Company weekend. cheers

We will be putting up both of Durin's "A" Frame tents for those who would like to use them. We also are going to have some food and drink here for you as well. If you would like to contribute any thing for the weekend it would be greatly appreciated. Also please encourage all of our initiates, friends and family to come for the weekend. Durin, Charlie, Alanna, and I are looking forward to a awesome first Black Company Weekend. sunny

Rose
    Rose

Events at Durins Empty Black Company Weekend #2

Post  Rose July 7th 2010, 11:38 pm

Cool I am happy to announce that the next company weekened at Durin's is the weekend of July 17th. I fully expect that we will have a weekend of fight practice, armour making and repair, possibly floating down the river, good food and maybe some S'MORES tongue

So tell all in the company to prepare themselvs, family and any friends that they wish to bring. Exclamation cheers
    Arthmael
    Arthmael

Events at Durins Empty Re: Events at Durins

Post  Arthmael July 12th 2010, 4:13 pm

My Dad might be taking us up to the property of some relatives this weekend. To hang out and pitch a tent. So I might not be able to make it to arlington this weekend.

If our plans change, however, I will definitely be there!
    alanna
    alanna

Post  alanna July 15th 2010, 4:39 am

well I'm going to be there! Just in case anybody was wondering. Laughing
    Rose

Events at Durins Empty Black Company Weekend #3

Post  Rose July 23rd 2010, 8:21 am

Greetings my king Brothers and queen Sisters of the Black Company, Very Happy

With much talk and looking on the calendar. The Armoury is going to host the August "Black Company weekend" the weekend of 27th, 28th, & 29th.

We look forward to having many many people come to The Armoury and escape to a place where life runs a little slower, and the weapons are a lot sharper jocolor

Come with Idea 's and talk about war tactics, Twisted Evil learn tricks to get the weapon you like done just the right way so that Marshall's have no idea that it is more badass Twisted Evil then it should be.

sunny Maybe chat about a historical dishs that would be fun to learn how to I love you cook and feed to our Awesome Fighters. Plus much more fun will be had all weekend long.

Remember We really want to have all of the current members, Initiates, and those friends and family that my want to just see what there friends and loved ones are up too. So come on out, hang out, and camp on the property. We have a clearing towards the back of the property, and have a area for familys with little ones as well. bounce

Durin, Rose, Charlie, & Alanna are all looking forward to have you here.
    Rose

Post  Rose July 23rd 2010, 8:34 am

alanna wrote:well I'm going to be there! Just in case anybody was wondering. Laughing
    Nope I wasnt wondering, cause I already knew. And I am so very greatful for all of the hard work that you put into helping not only the Black Company, but all of the hard work that you put into helping the Home that the four of us live in and Property that we are making into our Home.
    Arabus
    Arabus

Post  Arabus August 31st 2010, 10:34 pm

Proposal to council members: Official company meetings saturday evening of Compnay weekends. I'll spend time to write out an itenerary for every meeting. General plan will always consist of 1: Raising past issues and discussions. 2: Planning and discussions of future/change. 3: Resolutions/voting

My goal is to have these last an hour to an hour and a half at most, so 20-40 min for past issues 30-40 for future issues, and 10-20 minutes for resolutions.

Votes?
    Rose

Post  Rose August 31st 2010, 11:05 pm

Arabus wrote:Proposal to council members: Official company meetings saturday evening of Compnay weekends. I'll spend time to write out an itenerary for every meeting. General plan will always consist of 1: Raising past issues and discussions. 2: Planning and discussions of future/change. 3: Resolutions/voting

My goal is to have these last an hour to an hour and a half at most, so 20-40 min for past issues 30-40 for future issues, and 10-20 minutes for resolutions.

Votes?

I vote yes to the meetings.
    Rose
    Derfail
    Derfail

Post  Derfail September 1st 2010, 4:40 am

yes to meetings yay to keeping them short and directed!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content