The Black Company

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an SCA warband: An Tir's wolf pack

3 posters

September Black Company Weekend's @ Durin's

Rose

September Black Company Weekend's @ Durin's Empty September Black Company Weekend's @ Durin's

Post  Rose August 31st 2010, 11:17 pm

Hi All Very Happy

September 11th & 12th the shop is going to be open for an Armouring weekend. I know that there are going to be a few that come up during the Labor day weekend as well. I'm sad that Durin and I will miss ya those days.

The official Black Company weekend for Sep will be Sep 17, 18, &19th. We hope that everyone will make a huge effort to be here for the weekend before Banner War.

Thus far no official decision has been made about food. Alanna and I will be getting some information together and will let you all know what we will need to help with food.

More to come,
    Rose
    Derfail
    Derfail

September Black Company Weekend's @ Durin's Empty Re: September Black Company Weekend's @ Durin's

Post  Derfail September 1st 2010, 4:38 am

thank you so much guys glad to see you again see you next time. just let us know about food!

FROM BRANDI-- Hey ladies! I'm not a 100% sure I'll be there at the next company weekend (due to my sister's baby shower).. however, regardless, for future reference I would like to throw it out there that you are more than welcome to contact me (& highly encouraged!) to help w/food depending on #'s of ppl & what not. My only request is that it'd be done in as much advance as possible so that we can prepare.. due to lack of income & our food stamps being cut in half, we are in a position to HAVE to plan things out for the month in order to not go over (I'm sure you can relate, not trying to sound like we're the only ones with limited budget, just communicating). In addition to that, THANK YOU so much for hosting these weekends and I'm excited to join ya'll in another one Wink **blessings**
    Brittinay
    Brittinay

September Black Company Weekend's @ Durin's Empty Re: September Black Company Weekend's @ Durin's

Post  Brittinay September 1st 2010, 5:55 pm

I will be glad to help with preparing/making food and bringer extra if nate and I can. Just let me know what you need before hand kk?
    Rose

Post  Rose September 14th 2010, 6:27 am

Hello All,

Are you ready for this weekend? Dont forget to come to the Armoury for the weekend, get ready for Banner War, Have Fun, and get into General Mischief.

Please post on this thread what you will be able to contribute.

We would appreciate if you can help with the following!
    Friday night we are planning on having NACHO night. We are providing the Chips, Nacho Cheese, and various toppings.

Things still needed:
    1) Large container of Sour Cream
    2) 2 lbs of Ground Beef
    3) 1 large can of Refried Beans

Saturday Breakfast is CEREAL
    This meal still needs 1 gallon of Milk

Saturday & Sunday Lunch are Potluck Sandwiches all the way! So please bring enough to share with at least a few people.

Please bring:
    Lunch Meat,
    Cheese,
    and anything else that you would like to have on your sandwhich.
    Also Veggie Dip/s would be greatly appreciated as well!

Saturday Dinner will be LASAGNA!!
    We still need:

Garlic Bread

Dinner salad makings:
    Lettuce,
    Tomatoe,
    Carrot,
    Cucumber,
    Red/Yellow/Orange Bell Pepper's,
    Salad Dressing's
    Pretty much anything that you or anyone else would like in the salad.

We provide Gatoraid and Water for people to drink. If you would like soda, juice, booze, anything other then water or gatoraid please make sure to bring it. Thank you!!

We are looking forward to seeing you all here,
    Durin, Rose, Charlie, & Alanna
    Derfail
    Derfail

Post  Derfail September 15th 2010, 3:52 am

i am working Saturday so do not plan to make it this weekend. september is crazy for us. October looks slower so hope to see you soon. may try to swing in Saturday after work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 2:53 am